Words: Aluwani Ratshiungo | Images: Siya Beyile
These are the style lessons we took away from the street style stars at the Rick Owens show at Paris Fashion Week:
- Symmetry is overrated.
- Jaden is not the only one that can rock a skirt.
- Couples that slay together stay together.
- The socks and sliders trend is not going anywhere.
- Sometimes you just need one standout item like killer shades to standout.
- Floral prints are the perfect summer companion.
- The Basotho blanket print on shirts is on trend.
- Sometimes all you need to do is stick to your roots and you will stand out.
- Ladies, take a leaf from the men’s fashion bible and match your belt to your shoes.
- When in doubt, wear your tattoos. – Nick Wooster